The trust placed in us by our clients reflects the reality of our solid base. The order book is situated at 542.5 million euros, partly as a result of a consolidated geographical diversification along with strong bases established nationwide.
Civil engineering accounts for 77%, and the remaining 23% corresponds to building work, with almost all of this being facilities (non-residential).
The order book is divided between Central Administration (42%), Regional Administration (21%) and private clients (32%), with the rest corresponding to Local Administration. This is a very balanced order book. Turnover in 2010 reached 353 million euros, a rise with respect to the previous year.
View the Copcisa Corp Annual Report 2010 >